Health & Safety Policy
Porirua Autocrash Repairs Limited is committed to the protection of employees from accidental injury or damage from work carried out by the business.
Employees are encouraged to participate in the development and on-going implementation of the Health and Safety system to ensure that it is
continuously reviewed and improved.
Health and safety is coordinated by the Responsible Person who shall have ultimate responsibility for health and safety in the workplace and be
competent in health and safety management.
Autocrash Repairs Ltd will comply with the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992, Health and Safety in Employment Amendment Act 2002, Spray
Coating Regulations, and Electrical Regulations and Dangerous Goods Handling regulations at all times.
- To ensure the safety of Employees
- To identify all workplace hazards
- To control all significant hazards
- To investigate serious accidents
- To ensure employees are given appropriate health and safety training with regard to specific equipment or chemical substances.
- To report serious harm accidents to WorkSafe
- To have an emergency evacuation plan
- To ensure visitors to the site are safe from harm
- To support injured employees in safe and early return to work.
- To have read and understood the Health and Safety information provided on employment.
- To identify workplace hazards in general observation.
- Do not use any plant or equipment or use any chemical substance unless they have been trained in the safe use of the item
- Use protective clothing where instructed
- Notify management of any unsafe working condition immediately on discovery
- Report any workplace accidents or incidents.
- Understand the compliance with this policy is a condition of their employment
Signed: Neil Butterfield
Director, Autocrash Repairs